Almost every iPhone and iPad user uses the iCloud cloud storage service to automatically backup pictures, videos, and other important files so that they can be accessed on all their devices. If you have a Windows device, then you can use it to upload pictures on iCloud. Read on and learn how to do it.
UPLOAD PICTURES TO ICLOUD FROM WINDOWS
If you want to upload pictures to iCloud from Windows, then you need to follow the instructions given below.
- First of all, you have to download & install iCloud for Windows.
- Then you should launch the application & choose Options.
- Go to the iCloud Photo Library & then click on Done.
- Now, you have to click on Apply to save your preferences.
- Turn on the iCloud Photo Library on the iOS devices to synchronize among them.
After Setting Up, now the Process Will Begin to Uploading Pictures to iCloud in Windows
- Get started by launching the Windows Explorer.
- You have to choose iCloud Photos.
- Then you should choose to Upload pictures.
- Now, choose the pictures you would like to upload.
- Later, choose the image & Open.
- Also, you should move & drop pictures to the Uploads folder.
Download Pictures from iCloud to Edit or See on the PC
- To get started, launch the Windows Explorer.
- Then you should choose iCloud Photos & then choose Download.
- Now, choose the pictures you would like to download & choose Download.
Upload Pictures to iCloud from Windows Using iTunes
You need to upload pictures to iCloud from Windows using iTunes. Follow the instructions given below.
- Start by downloading & installing iTunes for Windows.
- Then you should make an iTunes account, and you can also use your Apple ID.
- Attach the iOS device to the PC through USB cord & let iTunes identify it or go to the main iTunes menu & choose iPhone.
- Choose “Automatically Backup when this iPhone is connected” if you want.
- Thereafter you should choose iCloud as the destination.
- Choose synchronize pictures by ticking the box to move pictures from the iPhone to iCloud automatically.
- Now, choose “Back Up Now” to complete an instant upload.
TO SEE ICLOUD PICTURES FROM WINDOWS
If you want to see iCloud pictures from Windows, then you need to follow the instructions given below.
- First & foremost, you should launch the iCloud application on the PC or go to “Icloud.com” login if needed.
- Thereafter you should navigate to the Windows system tray & choose iCloud notification icon.
- Go to the Photos application & search for pictures.
Synchronize Edited Pictures Across Devices
You can also synchronize edited pictures across devices. Follow the instructions given below.
- First, you have to launch the Windows Explorer on your PC.
- Then you should choose iCloud Photos & then choose upload pictures.
- You have to choose the pictures you would like to add & choose Open.
To Download Edited iPhone Pictures to PC
If you want to download edited iPhone pictures to PC, then you need to follow the instructions given below.
- Navigate to the Windows Explorer on your PC.
- You should choose iCloud Photos & choose Upload pictures.
- Choose the pictures you would like to download & choose Download.
Emily Watson is a technology buff, IT expert and works in a leading printer manufacturing company. She loves to read and write about the latest technology concerning major printer brands and researches on the solutions related to Brother printer support, Canon, epson etc.