Here is how you may name a downloaded soundtrack or recording on TikTok. If you have uploaded a particular sound from TikTok, you may provide it with a name as per your choice. If you wish to do this, then follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, launch the TikTok application.
- Now you have to record the music of your desired TikTok video. Hit the “+” marked icon, upload or record any video, and then hit the “Next” button. Now modify or edit your selected video and then hit the “Post” tab in order to proceed.
- In case you haven’t applied any tone or sound to the selected video, you can only upload it. In case the front cover of the album contains your profile image, it means that the selected video has no sound linked with it.
- In case your app points out any music associated with it, it will automatically be categorized into the associated video section, which resembles similar music. In this case, you will not be allowed to name your video.
- Here you can keep your video under privacy mode so that anyone would not be able to view the uploading procedure while you are working on it.
- Now you have to hit the profile tab. It looks like a person resembled an icon located at the bottom-right edge of your TikTok application. It provides the listing of your sounds and videos that you have uploaded.
2. Go to the upper portion of your profile page. All your videos will present just below your profile picture. Now hit the video that you uploaded. You can’t select the video which has no sound.
3. Now press the record icon present on your screen. It appears as a disk-shaped icon with some audio music notes floating beside it. It also shows your profile picture rotating over the icon. You may hit the record symbol when your profile appears over the icon.
- Once you have done uploading the video, then wait for a while so that the feature becomes active.
4. Next, press the “Edit” or “Set sound title” tab. It will be located at the uppermost portion of your screen just after the sound name. It will appear as the default sound name, which reads “original sound – [your profile name].”
Here you can only modify the name once. You will not be allowed to change after that.
5. Now hit the text bar, which says to provide a title to your original audio track. Then type your desired sound name.
6. After that, touch the “Confirm” tab- a pink colored bar located at the top-right edge. Now a prompt will appear on the screen to confirm your decision.
7. Hit the “confirm” tab once more. It will appear via a pop-up. It will make changes to your audio name.
8. Now press the record symbol when you see the video in preview to apply the sound effect in it.
9. After that, hit the “Use this sound” tab. Now, wait until you see the changes to your name.
Emily Watson is a technology buff, IT expert and works in a leading printer manufacturing company. She loves to read and write about the latest technology concerning major printer brands and researches on the solutions related to hp printer support, Canon, epson etc.