Checking the Apple message history is very easy. It is easily viewable by launching your iPhone Messages application and going through all the conversations. Here is how you can check your Apple Messages.
View iMessage on iOS
- Launch the messages application on your iPhone by tapping on it.
- Touch on any of the conversations that you have made. In case you are currently in any of the conversations, press “<” tab located at the upper-left edge of the smartphone’s screen.
- After opening any of the conversations, scroll the page up and down. Now investigate how far the conversation went on. Review its history including date of sending, time, location and so on. Here you won’t see your trashed messages or images.
- Hit on the “i” button located at the upper- right portion of the screen.
- Now examine the messages conversation’s media. It consists of two tabs side by side named “Images,” and the other is “Attachments.” One allows you to see all your videos and pictures. The second one shows you all the related documents that you have received or sent during your conversations.
- Touch on the “Done” button.
Viewing iMessage on Mac
- First of all, tap the Messages application to open. It is located under your dock. It looks like a bubble speech logo.
- To the extreme left portion of the messages, tap on any of the conversations you want to select.
- Now scroll up and down to see the history of your conversations.
Restore iTunes Backup
- First of all, connect your iPhone to your system. Make sure to use the USB wire to connect it.
- Now launch the iTunes app. It will open automatically, depending on the settings of your computer system.
- Now, wait for a while to link the computer with the iTunes.
- Now tap on the phone icon at the lower portion of the “Account” button.
- Tap on the button ” Restore Backup” located at the middle portion of the iTunes window under the “Backups” box.
- Now choose the restore point under “Restore from this backup” option.
- Hit on the “Restore” button to begin the restoration process by iTunes. You can look at the “Time remaining” bar on the lower portion of the pop-out box.
- Now click on the Home button.
- At last, provide your iPhone ID and password. Now you can see that all the iMessage start to restore with the other data.
Restore iCloud Backup
- Launch the “Settings” application.
- Check whether your smartphone is based on an up-to-date version of iOS or not. For checking its updates:
- Tap on “General” tab. Then go to “Software Update” option. Check whether the updated version is available or not, If it found, touch the “Download and Install” button to proceed.
- Now go back to the “General” button.
- Press on the “Reset” button to reset all its settings.
- Now touch on the option “Erase all content and settings.” In case the device asks for any password, enter it to perform further actions.
- Hit on the “Erase iPhone” tab.
- Wait for a while to complete the process of resetting.
- Tap on the home tab.
- Now choose your device preferences like the desired language, region, preferred data and wifi network.
- Now you have to provide the device ID and passcode to proceed.
- Press on the “Next” button.
- Select the location services.
- Type your password.
- Press on the “Restore from iCloud Backup” available under the “Apps and Data” page of your Apple iPhone.
- Provide your ID and passcode once again.
- Hit on the “Agree” button.
- Touch on the backup time bar which you want to restore again.
- Re-enter the passcode with your iPhone ID to retrieve your data.
Emily Watson is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on hp printer support and many other related topics. She is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.