At present, Amazon Music is one of the most trending music services. It has millions of songs from all over the world. You might be thinking about how to get free songs from Amazon Music Store, where everything is available at a price. Amazon Music provides two popular plans, Unlimited plan that allows subscribers access the entire songs available on it, and Prime members can access over two millions of songs with ad-free as well as on-demand service. Although, both of these two services are unlocked with a paid subscription. However, Amazon Music gives 30-day free trial to each new user with all the features of paid subscriptions. Along with the paid plans, you’ll also get a huge collection of free music and albums on Amazon Music that you can download too. Here is how to download songs from Amazon Music for free.
How to search and download music for free from Amazon Music
You won’t get the free songs on the main page of Amazon Music. You’ll have to do a little search to find them. Finding free music on Amazon Music is not too difficult if you use service filtering. Here is how.
To view a list of free songs on Amazon Music: Visit Amazon Music: Free Song page. Here you’ll also get some songs that are marked as ‘Prime,’ these songs are only free for Amazon Prime members.
To view a list of free albums on Amazon Music: Visit Amazon webpage for free songs and albums.
1. Once you reach the page for free songs or albums, you can filter the results. Choose a music category from the Free heading under the left column to filter the songs.
2. Click on a song that to know more about it such as duration, artist, title, or album. If you want to play the song, click on the arrow icon next to the title of the song.
3. Go through the free songs or use the ‘Sort by’ button to search view the songs as you want.
4. When you get a song, you want to save to your device, click the ‘Free’ option or click on the ‘Cart’ icon. Doing so adds that song to your MP3 cart.
Tip: If you want to download multiple free songs or albums, then instead of the ‘Free’ button, add the songs or albums to your Shopping cart.
5. Now, you’ll be prompted to enter the details of your Amazon account. Provide your account information or click on ‘Create an Amazon Account’ to create a new account for you.
6. Check that the total is zero on the Review Order screen, and then click on the ‘Place Order’ button to proceed.
7. Now, click ‘Download purchases’ to save the songs to your device storage.
If you want to listen to the song, just click ‘Play Now’ button. If you’ve Amazon Music app installed on your Android or iOS mobile device, then you can also enjoy your free Amazon music there.
Emily Watson is an employee at a top email service provider company in the day, and a technical writer at night. She is passionate about writing troubleshooting tips, beginner’s guides, news, and other articles on varied topics. She has written majorly on hp printer support, dell printer support and brother printer etc.